Thursday 11 June 2015

New Beginnings



This blog is about to step up a notch. After five short years of teaching Home Economics in Dublin I have decided to venture down another road. Some may say a road less travelled. I’ve swapped my secure comfortable teaching job in Dublin to pursue something I can longer ignore. 
This September I am headed to Ballymaloe Cookery School and to say I’m excited is an understatement. I'm sharing this news as I hope that now it will allow me to spend more time doing and throwing myself into what it is I love. More time for blogging about food, preparing and cooking food, learning about food and immersing myself completely in the world of food, aka Ballymaloe Cookery School. 
Looking forward to sharing some of the journey! 

Wish me luck!










No comments:

Post a Comment